Monday, November 12, 2012

beats by dre solo more Gu AoCalculat

Someone tightly hugs a square glory way:"The Lang of the square, they are bad to die, we leave not very good here?"
Beam handsome painful way:"Demon female, quickly solved cave for me."Is original everyone's still thinking a square glory to secretly order cave, unexpectatively is a temple bead the E orders by himself/herself of cave, originally temple bead although the E lost to recall~to the min,also remembered some fighting skills recruits type in the 矇眬 , she again is nine life demon cat Xue Hong's daughter, the method of point cave learning is also different, order of the strange cave also as being poisoned, the this time is been handsome by the beam a force and then made out.
Square glory way:"H'm, can't that that bad person meeting die?"
The temple bead E shakes a way:"I ain't homicidal."
The square glory says with smile:"That good, then make him be subjected to some bitternesses.We leave."
Yang Yu Mang's way:"Square little Xia, we know wrong, you pass beam handsome."
Square glory way:"He can't die again, afraid of.My can not take boat in belly.Don't kill him, calculate."
Yang Yu disgraces and annoys and scolds a way:"You ……you how more and more Gu Ao?Calculated me to beg you, not very good?"Say and then want to kneel down.
The square glory frighteneds, the favour comes forward to hand a way:"Elder sister, you why on earth for the sake of this kind of mean person ……"
On Yang Yu Lian a red, but feels this a moment is that she is the most happy, light tone way:"I ……I also for the sake of how are you.I not and so, you can't promise."
Square glory light tone way:"I know that you to I good, I listen to your words."Finish saying to turn a head to the temple bead E way:"The elder sister of the temple put that bad person."
If the temple after all bead E heart have no city mansion, have already just forgotten beam handsome to her of matter, she also listen to square glory, the favour comes forward to untie beam handsome acupuncture points.
The beam handsome whole body still doesn't already tingles a pain, very anxious to kill temple bead right away of E, but thought of not to know can also successful, would be successful, oneself doesn't die as well at the square glory under charge can not, the favour sends back crowd.
Square glory loudly way:"You had better not force me again."Said to pull temple bead the E walks.
Encounter through this , public don't dare to block again as well.All the way the temple bead Es all tightly hold the hand of square glory, seem afraid he again be missing generally, is also one face of brilliant, square glory lo cannot help but wanting to kiss an one mouthful, the favour beat oneself's slap.
The temple bead E deludes a way:"The Lang of the square, what's the matter with you?"
The square glory gets red in the face a way:"It Be free, there is mosquito."
2 people return to abode and saw temple bead E at the Ting and the flower language Jie, exultation way:"The elder sister of the temple."
The square glory says with smile:"Was getting more whole in the matter of capital city, I prepared to leave to Jiangxi."
At the Ting way:"The elder sister of the temple, you know Mi is the king where?"
The temple bead E captivation doesn't understand.Square glory favour way:"The elder sister of the temple woulds be to catch you not to make you see my that Tung Bin, you call of uncle Dong."
The temple bead E way:"He treats me very good.When he made me walk to look for you, I still saw him to shed tears.Think to he loathes to give up me."
The glory of the square is dark to scold Mi king shameless mean, way:"That do you still remember where that is?"
The temple bead E shakes a way:"Do not remember.We lived a lot of places, the last times, uncle Dong said to take me good place, let me receive eyes first, hence I walk in the wagon walk, suddenly walk to a place of nobody, uncle Dong suddenly said that I can seek a square Lang, I didn't know at that time it's much happy, but I saw uncle Dong but cry.I ask him why cry, he says just to enter a sand in eye, but I know that he cried.I tell him not to cry, I will go to lo again his, he hence is very happy.But I want that the Lang being quicker to find out a square wanting, hence the favour walked toward street and saw a jollification, hence go toward there walk to, unexpectatively really see square Lang.But those people are too bad."
At the Ting way:"Which bad persons did you see?"
The temple bead E way:"Is incognizant, however all once saw before."
Square glory way:"Nothing important, Be just ten saints in Hua Mountain, Kun Lun seven sons is just."
The temple bead E way:"The that square Lang calls he calls beam handsome of, is the bad, he still annoyed did the square Lang throw up blood."
Square glory favour way:"Like, we didn't lift a joyless matter, you pack luggage, I think that the tomorrow then starts on journey."
Three females are helpless, in, spend two females to have to respectively return to building.
Temple bead E but is have no baggage, pulls a square's glory hand way:"The Lang of the square, your appearance how change?I almost recognized not to come out, if you didn't recognize me, how can I do?"Say unexpectedly is fall in tears.
Square glory favour way:"The elder sister of the temple, you where want to go to, didn't I how can recognize you?"
The temple bead E way:"I know that I had no memory, the whole individual was very silly, sometimes even 3-year-old kid also not equal to, and I also know, I musted be a bad person before, the other people saw I have to scold me and even kill me, I would definitely bring trouble yours, would was me to bring trouble you today.I in addition to trouble you to still have what?I also know these, but I loathe to give up square Lang I don't wish to leave square Lang."
Square glory favour way:"The elder sister of the temple, how do you unexpectedly think these?My father and motherses all admit that you were my Niang son, do I how can abandon my own Niang son?Don't thinking is so many."
The temple bead E finally smiled, way:"The Lang of the square, you treat me really good."Said to hug a square glory.
The glory of the square is a burst of to have a boiling passion, way:"The elder sister of the temple, I want Jiangxi, but I not wish you go to risky.So I want Be let to elder sister, spend a younger sister to take you to return to."
The temple bead E pours to have no sad, way:"H'm, I know, square Lang wants to do a lot of matters, I stay at you nearby will implicate you.I see you are safe and sound, then trusting of so-so Anne Anne."
The square glory lightly pushes away her and hand her to sit down way:"The elder sister of the temple, you hereafter not be doing this kind of silly matter.Your a person doesn't want to rushed out again, is it good?"
Temple bead E favour the point nod.Walked out at the Ting and the flower language Jie at this time, square glory right away way:"At the elder sister, younger sister Hua, I go to an aunt that, right back."
The flower language Jie turned angry face right away way:"Are you going to see Zhu Xiang?"
Square glory favour way:"I go to and take leave with aunt."
Fear at the Ting that 2 people fight again, favour way:"Is all right, I work well rice to wait you to come back to eat together."
The square glory point noded to walk to go out.When square the glory arrive that tailor shop, Feng king at the right moment at, square glory exultation way:"I way didn't you dare to come again."
Square glory face ascend 1:"Aunt, I is take leave toward you, I am going to Jiangxi."
Feng right way:"Is what Yi dollar way is long to ask you to go?"The square glory has to point to nod.The Feng king says with smile again:"You don't come to seek me, am I also going to to seek you, on that day your uncle Hong Duo your bayonet go, he really wants to return you, but pulls not to descend this face again, this not, he gives me to return to you.You wait for a second."Say to walk into an empress a hall, a short while took to come out bayonet.
The square glory saw exultation, if she doesn't say, oneself still really teaches the religious leader token of promise the world to forget, the favour once connects a way:"Thank an aunt."
The Feng king says with smile again:"You remember of long rather the princess have already put.Your man's natural character is pretty good, again is ten thousand work properly pretty woman disciple, I don't dare to close her too long.And threaten a quiet and peaceful king to overthrow tyranny is also impossible,beats by dre solo, the important event can not force, but small matter is can, for example make him hand over a spy, make him kill a few rebels, make him go of type of, be still can of.Is peace's helping busy in cleaning now."
Square glory to say so much of these pour nonchalance, way:"I just don't remember what long rather princess.Her dying doesn't close my matter as well."
Feng right way:"Hey, you pour the speech of speaking the thus unique feeling."
Square glory favour way:"Aunt, I didn't hold up you, I excused to leave first."
Feng Wang Ma Dao:"Do you want to walk and then walk?Leave to have meal with me at least?Can the chrysanthemum son miss me.Otherwise you call at the miss, spend the miss come to eat together."
Square glory favour way:"Have already worked well for me at the elder sister, are they waiting me to return to eat.Return to a night, I afraid they angry."
Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment