Monday, November 26, 2012

beats by dre australia other who has no blo

Pleasedly shout loudly a way:"Is the Rong Rong you?You at?Too good!I ……I frightenned to death ……"say to say, my nose a sour, throat not from must sob, almost almost sob to make a noise.
There of telephone but be not handed over the hand of Rong Rong, the summer language is soft that icy cold of the voice spread to come over:"Mr. Wen?You don't cry, Rong Rong in our house is very good, you don't the cat cry a mouse to pretend to be kind.I speak with you, you make use of Rong Rong in our house to do such a thing feeling, Chen Jia the master son is very angry.I see later you aren't seeking Rong Rong again, the Rong Rong can't returns to your DG again, either that, know?"
Is big to shake in my heart, didn't thought of in this turning point unexpectedly is master's son to make moves to grasp Rong Rong to return to.But they why hasn't been obstructing the activity of Rong Rong before, at the moment but bring about such bad impression on me?With the hardhead of master's son, he absolutely has no reason can't to all actions of Rong Rong not and clearly!The influence of influence and Liu Jia, Lin Jia's back of Chen Jia's back reached balance, so Chen Jia decides to give up support to me and turned but shrunk back?
The summer language is soft to see foolishly a long times don't answer, sigh to say:"Notify I have already spread to come to a, Rong Rong hereafter can't meet with you.See again."
I am one earthquake, hurriedly call a way:"Wait a minute!I ……do my ability and Rong Rong speak a few lines?"
The summer language is soft cold to say:"Can not!Now not only I am here, master son in our house also here, know?I can hang now?"
I listen to begin the Di Di that the machine spreads drop voice, all over was like Tan generally several desire Be soft to pour on the ground.Rong Rong, you when I is nearby, I try very hard to the influence that wants to get away from you to me, you left my nearby today, why I unexpectedly such sadness?At this time, this kid sister younger sister brings all of my merriments, laughter to always resound in my ear.She is a how lovely spirit, I once got an of her helps, I once matchlessly hinged upon her that wise and farsighted thinking to get through difficult situation of a time, making into an each and every item can not do by himself/herself of affair.Particularly is the real estate of Jia Zhi and blue fantasy, is all strenuous effort of Rong Rong and wise crystallize.Do I no longer meet with her?Thought of here, my heart's being like is torn to pieces sort ache difficult endure.I already I nearby of the female kids be all into their the most intimate family for oneselfs, at present but be livingly boxed off to open, how call I not absolute being harm?!
How should I do?How to do my ability?The spirit leaves because coercing of her grandpa, not what enemy results in.My elder brother who has no blood relationship has no qualifications to make any request to the prestige master son.Henceforth our Jia Zhi have to I deal with alone?Blue fantasy hereafter have to I support a management?Hereafter so many business opponents, even political opponent, all get myself to go to requiring attention deal with?The road of the star of autumn orchid later plan Rong did the Rong also no longer take care of?
So many affairs, so heavy load of son I again am how to can bear responsibility!At this time, I think of the advantage of Rong Rong more, more deeply self-reproach oneself is true inability, give Rong Rong too many heavy burdens, with as for the behavior of Chen Jia to me sent out the strongest of disaffection voice.
Start dynasty parking lot to walk to, in the heart but emptily don't know oneself now the stem what just can save all these.I sit to in the car, but don't launch engine, just foolish but have no absolute being of hope front.Rong Rong at and I the associate in have already completely acted as me of intelligence and soul, lose her at present, I am as losing soul.Little witch, do you really will disappear in my life?
Didn't once know how long as well, until a burst of pleasing telephone colourful bell wakes up with a start I, this end colourful bell is I just the part of the autumn orchid new song of specially made.I the wry smile is 1, start to connect a telephone, the telephone is what Yu Feng sings to beat to come.
"Small, we have then should arrived city city to set up since today the Wei keeps on record, think end for 11 months the bid has bottom.However how to haven't come yet Rong Rong?"
My wry smile says:"Rong Rong ……she temporarily occupies to come over.In the near stage, you what is up make my telephone call like, we come to solve all affairs together."
I make great effort of banish all of I's all a hideous mess thoughts to go out, immediately concentrate spirit to think an existing affair and simultaneously start driving the car dynasty Jia Zhi real estate to rush through.
After arriving Jia Zhi, Yu Feng's singing was clipping a to fold data to prepare to go out.I hurriedly answered and said:"Elder sister Yu, you is this to set up to the city?"
The Yu Feng sings a time to say:"Yes,beats by dre australia.All of this are the Rong Rong this bond maid gave me the task of the decoration last night, oneself now but don't know wild where go to.H'm, small, how does the telephone of Rong Rong beat impassability?"
I only wry smile, say:"The telephone of Rong Rong look like the problem, I beat impassability and still keep making the telephone of her wife's younger sister call that just contacting with her is last."
The Yu Feng sings to suddenly say:"Small, yesterday white Wei come we are here, talked good short while with Rong Rong.I see they talk pour is pretty happy, I occupied and then dided not participate in their conversations at that time.However, the white Wei walks of time face wreathed in smiles, show people to envy all.H'm, small, you and white Wei how know of?"
Seeing of my astonishment Yu Feng sings one eye, in my memory, Yu Feng's singing this is the problem like this of 18th Gua's saying.The Yu Feng sang to see me that surprising look in the eyes, not from jade face the Fei is red, Jiao Chen's saying:"Know, the somebody else didn't ask you be, see a somebody else with the expression of eyes like that, what!"
I not from lose to smile, this beautiful woman is how?I settled to fix mind and said:"White does the Wei and my understanding about still have a relation with elder sister Yu."
The Yu Feng sings surprise's saying:"Relate to me?Is that still getting more strange, how don't I know?"
I smile to prepare to speak out through the affair that the white Wei understand Yu Feng sang news at first I.
The Yu Feng sang to listen to smile don't smile of say:", So.Luckily you and white the Wei didn't develop into a special relation, otherwise didn't I become cheap and red Niang?"
I smell speech one Zheng, the Yu Feng sings today's attitude very interesting mile of, seem in this words words.





Book five build the star chapter 149 disappointed if lose
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:38 chapter word numbers:4436


After that day, I thoroughly lost and Rong Rong of have connection.But come from what my idea anticipate BE, the real estate general manager Lin Tong of Chen Shi is relieved of post, the successor is the wife's younger sister summer language of Rong Rong soft, but Lin Tong it is said that having already absconded to abroad.At the same time, Liu An Bang has never born lowly as well supercilious skull, sent out a letter to me, promising absolutely can't do to serve as toward the real estate of Jia Zhi and the purple Yun perfume again what disadvantageous affair.
The Rong Rong still keeps coming to a her purpose, just I have already canned not enjoy her to make collective report the condition of "achievement" for me.For Rong Rong how attain these, I can not also use again the means threatenning and bribing to let bond maid 11 of provide.But city north engineering because the Rong Rong left to sink into a predicament, because all government levels have been Rong Rong directly is contacting.For the sake of the predicament of Jia Zhi, I will operate very smoothly purple Yun perfume to hand over to small cloud, old Lin and smell a life time the hero deal with, while oneself then completely threw in the work of Jia Zhi.
Unusually lucky BE, while being uncle and stone's three Chinas that I find out the city of Rong Rong to set up Wei, that one handle knob they unexpectedly two words don't say, promised to do some help.Particularly uncle Chen Han of Rong Rong looking at my tastes very some different, make me feeling some not in the right.
Although this man is also master's son to give birth to a boy in person,is the brothers of same father different mothers with father, Chen Qing, of the Rong Rong, want than Chen Qing small ascend 10 many year old, this year probably still not arrive 40 years old, can attain GZ City city to set up a ly to also calculate in the such age very quite good,Beats By Dre Justbeats.But Chen Han's officialdom promoted completely is his/her own real strenght, didn't depend on Chen Jia's influence with what to borrow.Rong Rong once said,beats by dre, Chen Han young period because mother drive master the son desert but thoroughly break off with master's son, never go to Chen Jia.But surprising BE, feelings of Chen Han, Chen Qing Liang's brothers' Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment