Wednesday, January 23, 2013

cnn helmet in the warr

Keep on beating just like!"Winds and clouds dragon helplessly says that his air was really depressed, from get into a game till now, where once beat the battle of depressed like this!
Go abroad expedition, really depressed!Because the enemy can soon bring to life back to continue to fight, but go on expedition of player but would not° until cost for several hours run again to come over, time wait they to run to come over, fight to all end!
"The probably small cloth absolute being opens and beats elder brother Si and pulls an absolute being monster be do to the drama that I see, the purpose is a Chinese cajolery player and comes to M country server of, small cloth absolute being this the person's scheming really is to sink too deeply, wasted two of us to settle next what quarrel, let me only rush limits of the earth M country server, we the small cloth absolute being be silly force, come to M country of server, he makes use of I help him the crime federal for vanquishing The Savior Messiah husband and wife and unified a M country server, then beat elder brother Si and pulled, an is still to acquire elder brother Si and pull the treasure thing of exploding, moreover can make the drama lets me sees, cajolery Chinese player come to M country server, superior gather Chinese player of Jian, in fact are two of us just silly!"My bitterness says with smile,cnn.
"You this says, I just thought of, you just not is said that you exploded two kind super material Yao, all what things?"Winds and clouds dragon asks, after treating to scrutinize my one eye, point at me to say:"The clothes worn on your body, should be one war booty, haven't sawed a material like this?What attribute!"
"Pan Long Jin Jia:Need grade 45 classes, defendoof dint 8-20, the sorcery defendoofs dint 4-10, attack dint 4-5, the magic is worth 4-8, the doctrine is worth 5-8, weight 20, hold out for long time 30, to the sorcery shield add hold of defense and evil keep attribute from having 10% to add result of fruit, the in general use type outside packs battle armor, the attribute is quite good?"I smile to ask, on the face also full is a satisfied color.
Play games for the sake of what?For the sake of great, for the sake of happy, the grade is taller than other people, material than other people good, fight more severe than other people, have fun just can be happy!Canning acquire a good material that other people all have no is naturally an affair that is worth and happy and shows.
"Very coquettish attribute!"What winds and clouds dragon envied says that" is to still have a what weapon Yao, hurriedly take out to let our knowledge knowledge!"
"Is red tomorrow emperor:Need grade 42 classes, need a reputation value 100:00, attackstone dint 22-28, hold out for long time 30, weight 60, special attribute-break A, 20% several rates neglect defense;Break shield, 20% several rates neglect sorcery shield effect;Increase to attackstone to result in additionally to hurt 10%, have 10% several rates to result in harmful 5% conversion of attack's being worth for own amount of blood, moreover will bring the effect of rapid breakage to helmet, in the warrior weapon, its attribute absolutely than butcher Long Dao and still want to get a little bit violent."What I showed says that the winds and clouds dragon, dragon floats in the sky and long-handled sword, gentleman etc. person already eyes get very angry, an attribute outstrip Tu Long Dao's super warrior absolute being class weapon appears at present at them, they not crazily just strange!
Winds and clouds dragon smiles to looking at me:"Is old horizontal, beat a company to measure how,google?"
"You have already had devil to kiss and Tu Long Dao, again want this red the emperor isn't honest and kind tomorrow!"I say with smile, " still leaves it to the person of demand!"
"Depend, did I say that I want to be red tomorrow an emperor?"Winds and clouds dragon Chen strangely says that" what I wanted is your body to ascend that Pan Long Jin Jia!"Finished saying smiling of the Hey Hey of winds and clouds dragon, winds and clouds dragon's devil it kiss an attribute top compare of red tomorrow emperor although some places have a little bit rather, also bad not how much, and devil it kiss is one part that the devil bears arms suit, winds and clouds dragon's nature can't with red emperor tomorrow change devil it kiss!
"Depend, originally you are the Pan that remembers to ascend me Long Jin Jia!"I smile to scold a way, " your boy is little to come to this set of, this battle armor but the whole dreamlike best battle armor in the legend world, the first, want again to beat the super absolute being monster is getting more difficult!"
"I pay more!"What winds and clouds dragon smiled happily says.
"I enough money!"I say.
Talked, winds and clouds dragon already my income only I only guild, speak in the whole guild channel at the same time:"Walk sideways overbearing elder, made to turn over to a M country with me before server, stratagem was two of us to certainly descend, let him beat into a M country the server did internal help, various misunderstandings in past, everyone didn't want to mind!Today, when we take the offensive a M country server walked sideways overbearing elder to re- return to only I only, shoulder to shoulder fight together with us, everyone welcomeses!"
If winds and clouds dragon of news hair is over, guild channel in immediately fight into one, all welcome I come back, the color BI, flowers and birds and red flag lookinging at nearby floats, the white rice,such as frost, still has the dragon floats in the sky the face that the etc. acquaints with up hang of smile, I happily smiled, pursue at they of shoulder up pound two times.
"Eldest brother, that is red tomorrow emperor, rather give me!"While carrying on the back at the shoulder at me and walking to him nearby the long-handled sword smiles happily of say.
"Is beautiful of you, a deep red emperor want to be red tomorrow do what, sought to explode you?"I ask.
"I at most again next time hellish space be!"Long-handled sword carries on the back in the shoulder to say, at the beginning he 7000 order more PK, descend with a run the jail space washed white, now he just several PKses are just worth at 100:00, even if under not the hellish space squats down time to also squat down Be getting more white.
"Ghost's being burning is to suit yours very much!"I say with smile, " this red emperor tomorrow still flick off, I also want to be married, must prepare to host for a while!"
", Do you want to be married?"The long-handled sword carries on the back surprised Cha's saying at the shoulder, not only his experience, the others are also to get a shock, after all have I never lifted a conjugal affair, the winds and clouds dragon, dragon floats in the sky to etc. person to gather together to come up to ask me in succession.
"Just there is this viewpoint, the premise would not° until ice would like to also go!"I say with smile and speak of ice, my in the mind is also a burst of and sweet.
"Prepare to host what, the feast of eldest brother wedding I wrapped,Facebook!"I ain't Guo Jing's heroism to flick to say.
"You if wrap feast, I charter car a brigade!"The color BI says with smile, he is also a Peking Man, afterwards just mix with us in the reality together of, otherwise I can't win bet, either Xuan Yuan purple emperor and cruelty the famous war absolute being suit sent to him.
"You see, eldest brother, you get married to basically have no call to spend money, so is red tomorrow emperor still send me calculate!"The long-handled sword smiles happily of say.
"Is red tomorrow emperor, will be the reward that offends city, after offending city be over, which brothers kill an enemy to count many, I will red the emperor send to him tomorrow, as a reward, the whole datas take recording image of player individual as quasi-!"I with the right of the guild elder, after shielding the guild channel speech function of common player, oneself's professional will speak in the channel.
Winds and clouds dragon, I and dragon floats in the sky etc. elder, hall main Class person, all relevant shut the common player guild speaks of legal power, just all players at is I of regression but noise, momentary guild channel all indiscriminately get up, I just shielded them of speech legal power, while seeing me is the reward that offended a city war the absolute being machine Class material, all eyes of players were all red, had a boiling passion!
"Good!"Winds and clouds dragon nearby and lightly drinks one at me colourful, smile to me.Take super material as reward, can even transfer enthusiasm of large player.

Chapter 366 praises


After lookinging at me to trade to winds and clouds dragon, winds and clouds dragon takes the dark red in the hand of red the emperor, the super cool style, violent attribute, tomorrow let the present warrior player almost forget to breathe, keep hanging up of stare at a winds and clouds dragon's hand in of red tomorrow emperor, the Shan wear fanatical ray of light now in a look in the eyes, bad directly begin from the winds and clouds dragon's hand in loot!
"Eldest brother dragon don't know that we can participate in to come in?"Yu ★tribe, flower flower too year old with infatuated →the persons, such as scorpion and winds and clouds ages...etc. ask, an easily excited slices of facial expression, they are the top-class warrior players in the game, equally want the most top-class weapon.Yu ★the weapon of tribe is attack dint 12-30 best thunderbolt Nus to stand;Flower flower too the year old then an attack dint 0-38 of decide;Is infatuated →the scorpion is together one to attackstone dint Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment